My Blog List

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Shoes, Jewelery and love of the Cubs!!!

Tonight the Cubs beat the Phillys!!! My Dad and I watched the game and it was one the best games I have seen in a long time!!! So I am confessing I am in love with the Cubs!!! Ever since I was a little girl they have been a staple in my life and win or loose they are always my team! I finally got my shoes from Nordstroms off the rack!!! They are black Anne Klein peep-toe kitten heals and I am so happy with them. Currently, I am breaking them in because because they are a little squeeky!! :P

Finally, I bought my jewlery at a little place here in Dallas called Soho! I think these will go perfectly with my vintage theme!



1 comment:

Hillary Harris said...

Great choices!!! Those clips look so similar to the ones in the pictures!

I'm breaking in my shoes, too. No one likes a squeaky bride, ha ha!

Congratulations on your win! :o)